Chemineer Launches Chemineer Express Gearbox Aftermarket Program
To Maximize Process Uptime and Reduce Gearbox Aftermarket Program
Dayton, Ohio – Chemineer announces the new Chemineer® Express™ Gearbox Aftermarket Program that ensures Chemineer HT and HS agitator gearboxes are ready for shipment. This quick ship program maximizes process uptime and reduces associated maintenance costs. Available through Chemineer’s proprietary Parts Online™ program, the Chemineer Express Gearbox Aftermarket Program combines an extensive inventory of pre-built, stocked gearboxes backed by a dedicated network of skilled in-field and in-plant aftermarket service professionals.
The Chemineer Express Gearbox Aftermarket Program assures exceptional support for customers and is particularly beneficial for critical process applications. The Chemineer Express Gearbox Aftermarket Program features:
- Chemineer HT and HS agitator gearboxes are stocked and ready to ship
- Exchange credit applied toward the purchase of a new Chemineer gearbox upon the return of any existing Chemineer or competitive gearbox
- Repair and refurbishment of all Chemineer gearboxes, seals, shafts and impellers with OEM parts through the Chemineer Express Service Center
- Quick response to customers’ needs
- A well-trained aftermarket team of highly skilled and experienced Chemineer field engineers and aftermarket specialists to ensure exceptional customer service and support
- Streamlined order processing through Chemineer’s web-based Parts Online program that provides access to the Express program’s stocked gearboxes and thousands of other replacements parts for increased accuracy, speed of selection and order entry
Chemineer is dedicated exclusively to mixing technology and the manufacture of quality equipment for fluid agitation applications. Chemineer has operations in Dayton, OH; North Andover, MA; Mississauga, Ontario; Derby, England; Mexico, D.F.; Singapore, China and India. For more information, visit, www.chemineer.com.